Sub system: AESOP
Our district uses an automated substitute teacher system called AESOP. Click for more information about it. Click here to log in to the website.
Below are all the documents that are needed for substitutes. Please submit to Nicole Fajen via email or mail (contact information at right of screen) prior to your first day.
- (USD 378 will pay fee)
- (Please attach voided check, if applicable. If you do not have checks, just write down your routing and account numbers)
- (Fill out and return page 7, the rest is for your information)
- (Must sign in the presence of a notary. The district has notaries in each building.)
- (We must have a copy of a negative TB test taken within the last 2 years from all employees. Visit your local health department (View Riley County's here) or doctor to get a TB reading. If they are unable to do so, they will defer you. If you are deferred, provide a copy of your most recent TB reading until you can get a current reading.)
- AND (Read the packet, take the test at the back, and sign the "completion form" saying you understand the information you read.)
- (Must sign in the presence of a notary. The district has notaries in each building)
- Teaching Certificate (Teachers, substitute teachers and coaches)
- Copy of valid Driver's License
- Copy of Social Security Card